Compiled by Dr. Richard A. Shulman
1. How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk, by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish.
2. Siblings without Rivalry, by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish.
3. P. E. T. – Parent Effectiveness Training, by Dr. Thomas Gordon
4. Dr. Mom’s Parenting Guide – Commonsense Guidance for the Life of your Child, by Marianne Neifert, M.D.
5. Positive Discipline – The First Three Years – From Infant to Toddler, by Jane Nelsen, Ed.D. Cheryl Erwin, M.A., and Roslyn Duffy.
6. The Parent’s Handout – STEP – Systematic Training for Effective Parenting, by Don Dinkmeyer, Sr., Gary D. McKay, and Don Dinkmeyer, Jr.
7. Teaching Your Children Values, by Linda and Richard Eyre.
8. Golden Rules – The Ten Ethical Values Parents Need to Teach Their Children, by Wayne Dosick.
9. My Many Colored Days, by Dr. Seuss (Recommended Ages 1-4)
10. Today I Feel Silly and Other Moods that Make my Day, by Jamie Lee Curtis
(Recommended for all ages).
11. Feelings, by Aliki (Interactive picture book for kids).
12. The Fourth Anti-Coloring Book, by Striker.